The following information is for the first time visitor as well as the experienced hunter visiting Africa for a Safari with Infinito Safaris.
1. Arriving in South Africa
- Clear customs
- Collect baggage at carousel
- Ask official where you SIGN for your rifle
- Proceed to reception hall
- Reception by Infinito Safaris staff
- Infinito Staff will guide you to the SAPS firearm office,
- Filing and receiving your temporary firearms permit,
- Download your SAP520 form here. SAP520 Form PDF doc. (Right click and save as on your computer)
- Collecting firearm(s) and ammunition,
- Proceed to parking lot, OR domestic flights for further travels to other areas.
2. The drive and vehicles
- Most of our hunting areas are only a 2-3 hour drive from Johannesburg airport. Others are 4-5 hours away and another 10 hours!
- Domestic or charter flights are available as an alternative to these long drives….
- Our modest fleet of vehicles consist of modern, new model, air conditioned vehicles.
3. Arrival & Accommodation
- On arrival at the hunting camp/lodge you will be introduced to the staff, and be shown around
- You will have time to take in your new surroundings, refresh, and settle in.
- Grass Thatched roof chalets.
- En-suite bathrooms with at least a shower, toilet and wash basin.
- Flushing toilet and hot water
- Bed’s with linen ( washed before and after every hunt, as well as every second day on safari)
- Ceiling or standing fans/ Air conditioning
- Bed side table and lamp.