Dip and Pack
Our Dip and Pack factory was completed in 2017. A very strict State Veterinarian protocol have to be adhered to, and our license to operate this factory is renewed annually by the Government to ensure compliance. Strict Protocols are:
- Vermin proof perimeter
- One-way flow treatment of trophies
- Quarantine storage unit for receipt of trophies
- Specified chemical treatment of skins and sculls
- Separate staffing to work in Processing (dirty) and storage (clean) areas to prevent cross contamination
- Quaterly and Annual inspections by State Veterinarian
So how does this benefit you?
- The same people that outfit your hunt now export your trophies – other Outfitters does not have this service an “farm” the business out to third party Dip and Pack factories or Taxidermist.
- Our -in house Dip and Pack service saves you money and time.
- Flat fee per animal for Dip and Pack treatment
- Special negotiated rates with shippers and clearing agents to save you money
- Guaranteed MAXIMUM delivery time to the U.S.A. once deposit is received
From the Hunt:
- Recover trophy from hunt and deliver to on site trophy preparation factory
- Trophies are tagged and catalogued and the hunter, professional hunter and skinner sign a trophy skinning instruction sheet.
- Prepare trophies on site within hours of trophy being skinned
Dip & Pack procedure:
- Treatment according to Gov. prescribed formulas
- Skins: Salting, Pickle with anti-bacterial, Pickle with Formic Acid,
- Sculls and Horns: Cleaned and bleached with hydrogen peroxide
- Applies for Export Documentation from government
- Inspection by State Veterinarian
- Invoice Client – Payment received
- Pack and Crate for Shipment
30-60 Day Average Turn around